Sunday, May 3, 2009

Asuma and the Masked Man Part 2

Part two of "The Mission"
---

Asuma sighed as he climbed the stairs to his apartment. He had just returned from an S-class mission. He barely made it back alive, so after debriefing with the Hokage, he requested a few days off for some much needed rest.

He entered his apartment and immediately flopped down on his mattress.

“Long day?” a familiar voice asked.

His heart jumped and he jumped off the bed. In the corner sat the masked man he had met a few weeks earlier. He had been lured to an abandoned building under the guise of a mission only to be captured and raped. Mask was larger than he had remembered him. Though he was wearing all black, his huge muscles were clearly visible under his clothing.

“What are you doing here? Get out.” He roared.

“No, I think I’ll stay. It’s been too long.”

“Not long enough.” Asuma retorted. “I said, get out.”

“Alright. Maybe I’ll go show these pictures of you around town then, if you are so rude as to kick me out.”

“Pictures?” He asked. His anger fading, only to be replaced by anxiety. “You took pictures too?”

“Of course. Not everybody has a video player you know. And pictures are so much easier to carry around.” He threw a few pictures across the room to him where they landed at his feet.

Asuma saw himself, naked and hard. Memories of that night came back to him in vivid detail.

“...”

“So unless you want these to get out I suggest you let me stay.”

“...”

“Well? I cant hear you Asuma.”

“...you can stay.” He said quietly.

“I knew you would see it my way.” Mask said with an unseen smile.

“Why are you doing this? Why me?”

“I told you before: I saw you and decided to take you.”

“...”

“Take off your clothes, slowly.”

Asuma hesitated, but began to take off his vest. Then his shirt.

“Mmm now that’s what I like to see.” Mask said silkily as Asuma’s hairy muscular chest was exposed. “The boots next.”

Asuma undid his boots and pulled them off along with his socks. His belt was next, but as he began to pull down his pants he was ordered to “Turn around.” He did an dropped his pants to the floor. He kicked them away. Only his fundoshi remained, and within a few seconds, that too was on the floor.

“Yea. Fuck you are too hot.” Mask groaned. “Now here, use this.” He said, throwing him a cloth bundle.

Asuma caught the item and unrolled it. It was a large dildo; the same size as him when he was hard; just over twelve inches. There was also a bottle of lube.

“I think you know what to do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment