Friday, May 29, 2009

Computer Update

Alrighty, it seems even though we took care of most of the problems, there was a whole hoard of more problems behind it. The computer is at the tech and we arent sure how its going to go. I might have to get a new computer :(

As for my stories, I've got some ideas in mind, including a new fettish ive discovered: Muscle growth. Imagine a sexy jock who's body and muscles just keep getting bigger and bigger. and as it happens, he gets more and more aroused with himself. :) Hot huh? so far I've got a few scenereos thought out and all i need is a word program.

Also, though I have no real ideas so far I am also planninng on a fourth chapter for Asuma and the Masked Man, and of course more Hank stuff. So theres plenty of ingrediants, but the stove isn't working lol. I'll keep you guys and gals posted on any new info.

No comments:

Post a Comment