First of all, id like to say a late thank you for 20,000+ hits on my blog. Thank you all so much for visiting and enjoying my work.
I've been bit by the procrastination bug as of reciently and have had no real interest in writing anything, though there is an unfinished story in my folder that needs a few tweaks to be posted. I don't know when ill get around to finishing it, but as a bit of a teaser, there will be another giant. (not as big as in the fleshlight story) and a human, and lots of cum. This story however i wrote more like an novel than writing just the sex, so there are almost three chapters before the actual sexing. XP
Also, I'll be going home for a couple days to attend my cousins wedding, and i leave tomorrow, and I'll be back on saturday.
Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian readers. Have a good one.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment