A meme I found on y gallery and I filled it in as Hank.
---
Age you first started masturbating?
Thirteen I think. I wasn't sure what the hell was happening until I asked my uncle and he told me what it was and what to do with it. I've been doing it ever since.
One hand or two?
One hand normally, but I do use two from time to time
Hands or a toy?
Both. I love the feeling of something up my ass when I'm wanking. Its better if its a real cock, but i don't mind using toys
What kinds of toys, if you use them?
Dildos, Plugs (of the vibe and non vibe variety) anal beads, vibe eggs; basically anything i can shove in my ass to get some kind of stimulation
What's the weirdest object you've ever co-opted as a sex toy? A screwdriver handle *blushes slightly*
Favorite place to masturbate?
Anywhere.
Weirdest place you've masturbated? Well I've done it in allot of places but...uhh...you know i dont know actually.
Ever done it with someone watching?
Of course.
Ever done it with a stranger watching?
Yep.
Ever done it with somebody else doing it with you?
Many times.
Ever masturbated while on the phone with someone?
Oh yea. Lots of times.
Ever masturbated while IMing someone?
Yea, ask Adrinix. I've chatted and shown off on cam for him tonnes of times.
Do you masturbate to erotic images?
Yea, i love going on porn blogs and jacking to the guys on there.
To video porn?
Yea. Love it.
Longest time you've ever spent masturbating?
By myself? A couple hours I suppose.
Most times in one day?
*thinks for a moment* On my own I think seven or eight.
Average number of times in a week?
Lets see, i usually jack about three times a day. so... about twenty times a week, give or take.
Time of day you usually masturbate?
In the morning and after work.
Fantasize while doing it?
Yea
....about people you know?
Mmhmm
.....about fictional characters?
Ehh, sometimes. I prefer real guys. though there are quite a few hot guys in some video games I play.
.....about movie stars, celebrities, etc?
Sometimes.
....about people other than your partner?
I'm not seeing anyone, so that counts as everybody right?
Position? On my back, on my stomach, sitting, standing. Whatever position I'm in when the urge strikes.
Does anyone know you're doing it while you're doing it?
I'll sometimes wank in my office and i know some of the guys on my team peek while im going at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow just reading this makes me hot ><; . *LOL* at the 2 times a day masturbate, so fertile of him, full of masculine energy *ehem...cum..ehem..*
ReplyDeleteI usually jack of 3-4 times a day personally. But I have a lot of free time. I like that the guys at the office watch lol.
ReplyDelete