Monday, October 5, 2009

Update

Hello everyone. sorry there hasn't been anything new lately. I've not been in the mood to write anything. Yea, im in one of those phases again, but It'll pass. Ive still got work backed up that i havn't touchedin a couple weeks.

Part of this unwillingness to write is due to the fact that I reciently bought the Metroid Prime Trilogy, (which is awesome) so my mind is more focused on that for the time being. Im about midway through the second game so My writting mood should be back soon after that.

Speaking of videogames, i know this news is old, but i just reciently found out about it, its the new concept art for the upcoming zelda game http://www.wiiland.com/nintendo-wii/games/new-zelda-concept-art-010422.php its totally bitchin, the girl is the embldiment of the master sword. i cant wait to see how this will play out and ill be going nuts waiting for it to come out. Same going for "Spirit Tracks" for the DS and "Metroid Other M" and "Super Mario Galaxy 2" for Wii. 2010 is going to be a great year for gaming.

Anyway ive typed your ears off about videogames enough now, so I'll end this post here and say have a great day everyone and I'll be letting you all know when I start writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment