Alright, I don't want to sound like an attention seeking prat by saying this, but could it kill anybody to post a comment after reading a story? Does anybody have anything to say after reading them? come on people, i know you like reading my stuff (how else would i have almost 70,000 hits?) but could you take a moment and leave a comment on a story? did you like it? did you not like it? do you want to read more stuff like this? what?
you know thats the reason i posted that chat box, to encourage more poeple to leave comments, but that seems to be getting spammed with bots.
Im not asking for much. Just some ething to know you guys (and girls) are really out there. Thanks
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bonjour! j'aime tes histoires!!! mille merci!
ReplyDeleteHey,,,I know this is a late reply but its a first time on your blog and i'm reading through it all :P.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job with everythhing~! I know you must feel underappreciated, but there are TONS OF people who LOVE your work. Maybe organizing the stories other than by date would be a little...easier? XD Just a suggestion, but I love your site <3. And you have awesome videos, always.