Some absolutely fantastic art of my character Hank Enjoying his lunch break at work. This art has been created by the very talented Dizniz of y!gallery http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/dizniz/and i recieved this as the other half of a trade. My half of course was "Jordan's Plan" The story I wrote using his characters and posted here last night. I will be most likely doing more trades with Diz in the future:)
Monday, January 25, 2010
Return Trade - Hank Art by Dizniz
Some absolutely fantastic art of my character Hank Enjoying his lunch break at work. This art has been created by the very talented Dizniz of y!gallery http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/dizniz/and i recieved this as the other half of a trade. My half of course was "Jordan's Plan" The story I wrote using his characters and posted here last night. I will be most likely doing more trades with Diz in the future:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment