Hey everybody. sorry its been so long but I just never got around to updating here despite having several stories. I just never got to is. Sorry guys (and gals) ^.^'
anyway ive got four new stories up, "The Bench" "Rick's Trick" "How to find a Lost Golf Ball" and "The Farmers Assistant" Its a big update and the stories turned out great so have a towel handy lol.
anyway just some updating on what's going on with me, I saw XMen Origins, loved it, especially the scene where you get to see hugh Jackman's naked ass, oh my gods its deliciious. *drooling*
speaking of delicious, heres a very hot music video i found through one of the blogs i follow, dont be detered by the naked chick at the beginning, this video is increadibly gay and increadibly hot
well thats about it for me, Enjoy the stories everyone, just scroll down and you'll find them. Enjoy. :)
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment