Still playing catch-up. Im going to get it all done today lol. Okay this one is exactly what the title sounds like, once again showing off my trucker bear Chuck :P enjoy
**Fifth update today, continue reading after this story**
---------
Pouring couldn't even describe the rain that night, it was more like somebody was dumping buckets of water on my car as I sat in it with my hazard lights blinking, hoping that someone would come along and save me from my broken down rental car. So much for making the conference.
It almost felt like something out of a B movie. Rainstorm; broken down car; I was almost expecting the axe murderer to come by any second.
Some more time went by and finally I saw lights in the distance in my rear-view mirror. I looked back and the transport truck that it was slowed to a stop beside me. I grabbed my jacket and used it as a makeshift umbrella as I got out into the torrent.
The light in the cab came on and the passenger door opened. I climbed in.
"One hell of a storm out there, son. What the hell are you doing all the way out here?" The beefy, bearish trucker asked me. He had a handsome face with a well groomed goatee.
"Car broke down. GPS said this was a shortcut." I told him as I relaxed into the seat and closed the door.
"Eh, those things are crap." He grumbled while twisting his body back to reach for a towel behind the seat in the sleeper. "I know these parts like the back of my hand. Rain or no rain, I'll get you to the motel no problem. You can call a tow from there in the morning"
"Thanks." I said, breathing a sigh of relief as I dried myself off. This guy was a life saver. Pretty good looking too. I thought as I looked out of the corner of my eye. Just before the light went out I saw his hairy, muscular arms and rounded muscle gut. His tight pants and shirt showed off all his bulges nicely.
"You like what you see?" he asked as he flipped on a small light so we could see each other.
"What do you mean?" I asked, feigning ignorance.
"I saw you looking. Don't worry, I won’t bite...unless you're into that kind of thing." He chuckled as he openly fondled his crotch.
I chuckled uneasily as I watched his bulge grow slightly. There was a tightness in my chest as I felt my own manhood stir. Feeling a little nervous (This was my first time in a situation like this) I looked at him as if to make sure we understood each other. I got all the confirmation I needed when he unzipped himself right there and pulled out his semi-hard, uncut cock.
"C'mon." He said, beckoning me with one of his large meaty arms out. I left my wet jacket on the seat and got on the empty space of floor between the two seats. He pushed a cruise control button and turned himself so I had better access to his fat tool. He wrapped his meaty arm around me as I leaned forward to put my mouth on his fat meat.
He let out a deep growl of pleasure as I bobbed my mouth up and down on his cock. He gripped the back of my shirt in a tight fist as he said. "Damn boy that's one hell of a mouth you have there." He relaxed his hand and stroked the back of my head and neck. "Keep that up and I'll have a nice surprise for ya."
"And what if the surprise decided to show up early?" A voice asked from the shadows of the sleeper.
The trucker took a quick look back and saw as another man, not as husky as my trucker, but still very nicely muscular. "Keeping this guy all to yourself, eh Chuck?"
"Oh, didn’t know you were up Rob. I would have shared him." He said with a silly grin. "After a few hours maybe."
"This is my buddy Rob." Chuck explained to me. "He’s along for the ride. You don't mind if we share you, do you?"
Rob took my vacant seat and wasted no time feeling up my ass.
"Not at all dude, I'm just wondering when I'm gonna wake up, this is like a friggin’ wet dream come true."
Rob laughed as he reached around to unbutton my pants and pull them down to my knees.
"Trust me kid, this is no dream, and damn you have a nice ass. Can’t wait to get my cock in there."
My cock, now thankfully free from my pants gushed a small amount of jizz after hearing the man’s deep voice say such a lewd thing. I couldn't wait to have him in me either.
"Hey, stop the truck man, let’s take care of this guy properly." Rob suggested as he groped my ass and slid his thick fingers up and down my crack.
Chuck nodded and shifted down until the truck slowed to a stop on the side of the road. Chuck turned off the engine and unbuckled himself. He stood up, Taking me with him and leading me into the sleeper with Rob following up the rear and kicking off his pants.
The light went on and I saw Rob, totally naked, standing back up and closing a folding divider that hid us from the front of the cab. His back and ass were covered with a nice brownish coat of fur that I found to be very hot.
Chuck put me on the bottom of the two bunk beds on my back and immediately began stripping me. Rob took care of Chuck as soon as he finished with the door and soon the three of us were naked in the small sleeper room.
I was in awe for a few seconds at the sight of the two naked studs standing over me, staring down at me with lust and want in their eyes, Their cocks rock hard and there was no doubt where they were going to put them.
I slid off the bed and onto the floor in front of them, taking them both by the balls, I took Rob's cock into my mouth and started sucking him off in turns with Chuck. Their hands held my head, caressing me and pushing me down on their meat when they wanted it.
Looking up at their two magnificent hairy bodies I saw them with their arms around each others shoulders, kissing with their tongues and moaning into each other’s mouths. My cock ached and dripped onto the floor as I stroked it slowly. This was turning out better than I ever could have imagined.
After a few more minutes of sucking, Chuck moved over and sat on the bed, leaning back, he spread his legs, inviting me in. Seeing his deliciously round hairy ass I grabbed his legs and raised them up, exposing his ass and his tight pink hole which I greedily dove into, licking at the tight pucker hungrily.
"Woah dude, we've got a winner here man. Damn that's some great tongue action. Fuck." Chuck growled with pleasure as he put his hand on the back of my head, (as if I'd go anywhere).
Rob was behind me, playing with my ass and making deep masculine noises of appreciation. "Fuckin’ right man, this ass of his is so fucking hot. Unf, I can't wait to get my dick in there." And with that he rubbed some lube on his cock and leaned forward, penetrating me and driving himself in deep.
I cried out as my ass was speared. It hurt, but the pain quickly faded, as Rob wasted no time building up a steady rhythm fucking my tight ass. "Oh fuck. Fuck yeah man, your ass feels so fucking great. Aww shit man, you so have to get a taste of this ass man its fucking SWEET." He roared with pleasure as he pounded me.
Chuck got up and I was pushed further onto the bed by Rob's fucking. Looking back I saw them making out again as they prepared to switch. In an instant Rob pulled his cock out and Chuck moved in and stuck me. His thicker cock spreading me wider I groaned as Chuck pounded me hard and deep. His balls slapping mine in the rapid fury.
Rob climbed into the bed next to me and pulled me up onto him so that I was in between his legs. (Chuck adjusted his footing slightly and continued thrusting). He pulled me into a tight embrace and planted his lips onto mine. I moaned into his mouth with every thrust of Chuck's cock and our tongues licked each other hungrily.
"Fuck man you were right, this ass is fantastic, Oh fuck, I gotta hold back a bit," He said slowing his thrusts. "don’t wanna cum yet." He grinned. His thrusts became much slower but still felt incredible. He leaned into me so that I was now sandwiched between the two men. Chuck’s hairy belly rubbed against my back and Rob’s muscular hairy abs rubbed my cock, sending my pleasure into overdrive.
"I want another turn on his ass man, here, switch with me." Rob said speaking over my shoulder to his friend.
"No, I’ve got a better idea." He said pulling out of my ass. He grabbed by legs and lifted me easily, sitting me on Rob’s lap and easing me down onto his cock. He began thrusting upward while Chuck stroked himself slowly and rubbed my back and ass sensually.
"How do you like this pal huh? Getting fucked up the ass by two nasty truckers. You fuckin’ love it don't you?"
"Ahh fuck yeah," I moaned back. I had already begun moving my hips, riding up and down on Rob as he pounded me. "Both your cocks feel fucking awesome. You guys are so fucking hot."
"This guy is fucking gold man. Hey I got another idea, you think you can handle both our cocks at the same time?"
I was amazed by the proposition, but I immediately said "Yes". I wasn't sure if I could handle both easily but I was so turned on I wanted to try anyway.
Chuck aimed his cock and pressed it against my hole and Rob’s meat. I felt pain as the head of his cock tried to push in. I relaxed as best I could but it was still difficult. The two kissed me gently and caressed my body, trying to get me to relax until finally after several minutes Chuck managed to get himself in.
It was unbelievable. I've taken guys before who were big, but these two together were huge. My ass felt like it was going to rip open any second. But at the same time it felt incredible. Two guys were in me at the same time. The pain fortunately (for once) killed my hard-on and kept me from blowing too soon. It hurt, but I didn't want it to end quite yet.
"Shit man, never done this before. Fuck it’s tight." Rob groaned as he felt my hole become tighter and his friend’s dick glide up against his.
"You alright there bud? Want me to pull out?" Chuck asked me.
I was trembling slightly, but the pain was lessening now. "No." I replied. "Just gimme a few more minutes." I panted.
They spent those few minutes kissing me, groping me, and working my cock back up to a full and raging hard-on. Finally I felt able to take it and gave Chuck the go ahead. Slowly Chuck drew back and pushed in.
"Oh God." I cried
"Ahh fuck." Rob groaned
Chuck simply let out a long groan.
Slowly, keeping a counter thrust to Chuck’s withdraw, Rob thrust upward. I cried out again and gushed pre onto Rob's stomach. They continued the pattern of one withdrawing, the other thrusting inward. Slowly they built up a steady pace, making sure to stretch me out slowly before they went all out. Faster and faster they went until the two were fucking me with the same intensity they fucked me before on their own.
We were all groaning, moaning and cursing with pleasure. Our sounds filled the small cabin with a din that drowned out the rain that was still pounding outside. The room became hot like an oven. We all were sweating and panting. Moaning and groaning.
"Ohh fuck man I'm close. Let’s flip him over, I wanna see his face when I cum." Chuck growled lustily.
Chuck pulled out and they both took hold of me and spun me around so that I was laying back onto Rob’s chest. He held my legs up under the knees giving Chuck a clear shot at my ass again. He entered easily this time and fucked me just as hard as before. Rob felt no need to thrust given the tightness of my hole and how nice and hard Chuck’s cock was rubbing up against his. He simply relaxed and let Chuck do all the work. He kept busy by pinching and rolling my nipples in his thick fingers.
Grunting like an animal with every thrust Chuck pounded me. His hairy, rounded belly rubbed against my cock that was pressed between us and added to the mind blowing pleasure I was feeling. He leaned forward and kissed me deep. His growls and groans of pleasure intensified. "Oh fuck, I'm right on the edge." He groaned as he broke our kiss.
"Give my nipples a squeeze man, finish me off." He said almost begging.
Rob turned his attention from me to Chuck, taking his nipples between his fingers and pinching them hard. That's what did it. Screaming out a stream of curse words he bucked wildly into my ass as he fired his load. His eyes clenched shut and his teeth bared as he came. His belly rubbing me brought me so close to the edge I thought I might explode, but I held there. Rob gave one more twist of Chuck’s nipples, and he thrust again involuntarily. It was then that I came. I howled with pleasure and shook nearly as badly as Chuck did. I came long and hard between my and chucks belly until I was spent. I felt like melting right there between the two studly bears.
After a few minutes catching his breath, Chuck pulled out leaving me feeling surprisingly empty even with Rob's cock still hard and deep inside me. As Chuck went to get the towel I had dried off with earlier to wipe himself off, Rob began thrusting slowly into me once more.
"You are so fucking hot man, your ass is so damn good." He whispered as his thrusts became faster. His hand rubbing my cum soaked crotch as he humped into me. "Ungh man, I'm gonna blow." He groaned out as he too began to go rigid.
"Breed my ass man." I moaned. "Give me everything you've got."
"Oh fuck." he screamed and repeated himself as he came, mixing his cum and Chuck’s with every thrust. He stopped and I felt his cock begin to soften inside me.
Chuck had been watching us and was nearly fully hard again. His hand stroking his member slowly he walked forward and offered his cock to me, which I gladly took. Rob pulled out and redressed. "You two have fun while I get us to a motel. It's hot fucking here, but I want more room." He grinned as he opened the divider and started up the truck.
We were at the motel in no time at all. Though Chuck and I managed to get another load out of each other before that. As we were pulling into the parking lot I was on my knees out in the cab again sucking Rob’s cock as he parked. Chuck paid for a room and I called my boss to tell him I had broken down and was going to miss the conference.
We got to our room and fucked all weekend, in every position, and on every piece of furniture in the place. When Monday rolled around however we had to go our separate ways. Chuck and Rob still had to go pick up a delivery and I had to get my car fixed and get back home. They gave me their phone numbers and e-mails so we could keep in contact. We get together every time Chuck rolls through town...but that's another story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment