Dont know why i picked this title, theres not really anything that kinky going on here. oh well, heres another fic form my y gallery page. im really getting there now. Also the beige el Camino is a shoutout to my buddy Vince (aka, Vonce/BGN/NMGBN):P
----
"Hello?" I called into the dirty garage. Is anybody here? My car broke down."
"I hear ya, Hang on." A gruff voice replied. I looked around for the source and found two legs sticking out from under the old car in front of me.
Moments later the guy under the car rolled out and got up. The huge, green orc stood over me like a tower of muscle. He wore a pair of coveralls that were half off and tied at the waist, his dirty and sweat-stained tank top clung to his muscular chest and rounded muscle gut like it was painted on.
"Where's your car?" He asked, wiping his hands on a rag that was so filthy his hands were probably just as dirty as before he wiped them.
"It's a couple blocks away, over by the bank. It just wouldn't start up." I explained.
"Okay, hop in the truck and we'll go take a look." The orc said, bringing down the garage door and locking it. I got in the truck that was complete with a towing crane as he put up a sign in the window saying when he would be back and locked the door before joining me, his large frame making the truck sink down several inches on its springs. The truck rumbled to life and we pulled out of the lot.
We didn't talk much. He kept his eyes on the road, sipping occasionally from a can of soda as he mumbled along to the music on the radio. I pointed out which way to go but watched him out of the corner of my eye, glancing over every now and again. He smelled of grease and sweat but he was turning me on more and more with every passing minuet.
"Here it is, the blue one." I said, pointing into the parking lot, "There, next to that beige El Camino."
The orc nodded as we pulled in and stopped next to my car. The orc got out, popped the hood and began looking around underneath. I took the time he was distracted and stared at his large perfectly formed round muscular ass. God it was amazing. Even though his coveralls were in the way I pictured it bare and imagined myself eating him out and kneading his muscular buns in my hands.
"Your staring motor is shot." The orc proclaimed adter about ten minuets. "Luckily I've got one back at the garage that will fit this car so you should be up and running in no time. I'll even give you a discount." He turned back to face me and flash a tusky grin. He winked and I kind of smiled back, not sure if he was flirting with me or not.
We towed the car back to the garage and I milled around while he worked on my car. It wasn't fifteen minuets before he closed the hood saying he was done.
"Wow, that was fast." I said, straightening up from leaning against the next car over.
"Yep. Now normally I'd charge you a couple hundred dollars, but I'll knock off some of that if ya give me a hand with something."
I was nowhere near mechanically adept but I shrugged my shoulders and said: "Sure, what do you want me to do?"
"Ugh, this is so horribly fucking cliche," He began chuckling. "but i know you've been checking me out and i think you're pretty hot too, so how'd ya like to get down and dirty with me right here in the garage."
He was right, it was like something out of a cheap porno, but like hell I was going to pass up a chance to get it on with this delicious hunk of orc.
I began undoing my belt and he did the same. "So where do you want to do it?" I asked, bending over to pull off my pants and put my shoes back on.
"Your car, back seat." He said, tossing his coveralls to one side. He wasn't wearing underwear under them. Fuck, how hot is that? His large fat cock hung half hard between his legs and the uncut head drooled precum slowly. I couldn't wait to get in the car after seeing a piece of meat like that. I immediately dropped to my knees and sucked the fat head into my mouth and began sucking.
"Woah fuck yea." He growled, leaning one hand against the car for support, his other hand tweaking his left nipple. "damn you're good; ahh fuck yea."
I could taste the pre leaking out into my mouth as bobbed my mouth up and down the shaft. My tongue worked around under his foreskin for a bit and I tried deep throating his sizable cock a couple times until he had me stand before leaning down to plant a deep tongued kiss on me. We both moaned into it as our tongues wrestled. We moved back towards the backseat door, he opened it and I fell backward into the seat. He climbed in after me and rested his weight on me, as he resumed our kiss.
He was heavy, no question. I felt like I would be pushed down through the seat but we managed to get into a comfortable position where he could be on me and we could make out comfortably. I felt his fat cock rubbing against me and mine. It was huge, bigger than what I was used to but I still wanted to try taking it.
"Fuck me." I groaned under his muscular frame.
"I planned on it." He grinned down at me. He got out of the car for a second and returned with some lube. I lifted my knees to my chest as he knelled over me, slicking up his fat rod and then my hole.
"You sure you can handle this pal?" He said stroking himself a few times, making sure he was as hard as he could get himself.
"No," I admitted. "but I sure as hell want to try. Just go slow and it'll be fine."
The orc nodded, holding and pointing his cock at my ass as he moved in for the proverbial kill. I tried to relax and brace myself for what would surely hurt like hell. I felt the fat head press against me and my body resisted. He pushed slowly and soon my hole opened up and he slid in.
A jolt of pain shot through me and I grabbed a tight hold on the seat. "Holy shit." I groaned.
"Does it hurt?" He asked, stopping his intrusion.
"Yea, fuck it hurts like hell, but its going away. Gahh shit." I said panting. And after a short while the pain was gone, replaced with an incredibly full feeling.
"Heh, looks like you've got a leak." He joked, placing his finger to the tip of my cock and collecting my seed to taste. We both laughed.
"Keep going." I grunted, shifting my muscular body to a slightly more comfortable position so that the belt buckle wasn't digging into me.
Placing one hand on the back rest and the other on the edge of the seat for support he bore down on me, sinking more of his huge green prick into me. I groaned with pleasure as every inch pushed deeper inside me. His rounded, but not sagging belly rubbed against my cock and soon it disappeared under his green gut. It pressed against my cock and felt so damn good. The hairs of both our bodies stimulated my cock head and slowly drove me wild.
Finally he hilted inside me. His cock was thicker at the base but it felt so damn good inside my ass that I groaned and writhed on the seat. He pulled out a bit and pushed in again. "Damn your ass is so fucking tight. feels fucking fantastic." He grunted as a rhythmic pace began to build in his thrusting.
"That's because your cock is so damn big; ahh yea." I said back, letting out soft cries of pleasure with every thrust.
I could smell his musky sweat stronger now than ever as fresh sweat was building in his hairy pits and all over his body. I was so turned on by his smell that I could bury my face in his armpits and bask in it, but I didn't want to weird him out with, so I pulled him down closer to suck on his big meaty pecs, taking in his scent that way, his glorious sweaty stink. I chewed on his rounded nipples one after the other, sucking and teasing the darker green flesh with my tongue and lips. He groaned and thrust a little harder. His bulging belly continued rubbing against my cock. I continued to groan with pleasure.
"Hnnn you love my smell don't you boy?" He growled with pleasure as I continued working his bulging pecs.
"God yes. Your smell is such a fucking turn on." I groaned.
"You want a taste of it then?" He said, holding himself up by one arm and flashing one of his hairy stinking armpits at me. A devious grin spread across his face. "you look like you really want to get in there and lick my pits clean."
"Fuck yea." I growled as I gave his pecs a hard squeeze.
"Then its all yours kid." He said leaning his whole body down over mine, pressing his rank pit down over my face.
I pushed my face up into it, rubbing my face all over it, my tongue out and sliding across the wet hairy skin. The smell was even more powerful at its source. It was such an overwhelming turn on that his smell, his muscular gut rubbing against my aching cock and his fat cock grazing my prostate every now and again sent me over the edge into an incredible orgasm.
My cock gushed a thick load out between us, his hairy belly grinding it into mine and stimulating me even more. I moaned and groaned into his hairy pit as he continued thrusting, pounding his cock harder and harder into my clenching hole.
A deep animalistic growl had begin in his throat as he went even faster and harder. his orgasm was nearing. He dug his arms under mine and grabbed my shoulders, slamming even harder into my body as his orgasm boiled up from within his heavy balls that had been slapping my ass steadily for the last half hour.
"Ughhhh yea here it comes man I'm gonna fucking blow." He growled even louder.
The growl turned into a loud roar of pleasure that was almost scary to behold. His red eyes almost seemed to burn with intensity and his thick jaw clenched. Every muscle in his body tensed and I could feel his cock swell inside me slightly. With a nearly deafening scream of pleasure the orc slammed my ass deep and hard, filling my guts with a large thick load that lasted nearly a minuet until he slumped down, putting nearly all his weight onto me. I groaned and he pulled himself up a bit, chuckling slightly.
"That was incredible man." he said propping himself up on his elbows, his face only inches from mine, panting heavily. "you've got to be the best lay I've had in ages."
"You can say that again." I grunted as i felt his cock throb inside me every now and again.
Our warm afterglow was soon interrupted however by the sound of a telephone ringing from somewhere in the shop.
"Ahh shit." The green mechanic grumbled. "Ill be right back." He said, pulling his limp cock from my hole and running off to answer the phone. I looked at my watch and realized I would soon be late for my own job, the car trouble had thrown a wrench in my schedule. I'd have to do the rest of the errands another day and head straight to work. I pulled myself out of the backseat and cleaned myself up with an old rag that left smears of grease on my cock, stomach and ass but i didn't mind. I got dressed and waited for my mechanic to come back.
"Sorry about that, I got some old lady bringing her car into be tuned." He told me as he grabbed his coveralls and pulled them on.
"Its cool, I've got to get to work anyway. How much do I owe you for the repair?"
"It's on the house." He grinned. "just be sure to drop by from time to time and we'll have some more fun. I'm Torr by the way." He said extending his dirty green hand.
"Phil." I said returning the favor.
After that I got in my car and drove off. My ass felt great as I drove to work, and I knew I would be jerking off and fingering myself, thinking about what I had just done before my shift ended. I could hardly wait till the next time I came to that dirty garage to get a "tune up" from my sexy new mechanic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Incredibly hot. :D
ReplyDelete