Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sweet Dreams (Updates 9/17)




I story i did based on these three drawings done by Rocketman over on y gallery. Enjoy.
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/rocketman/
(Second update of the day, please check below this story for another new one)
--------

The first days back to collage always bugged me. It wasn't the classes or anything like that, but getting all my stuff unpacked, getting used to my new roommate and all that stuff gets kind of annoying after a few years. Especially with my running bad stream of bad luck with roommates.

In my first year I got paired with this really creepy Gothic guy who's name I cant really recall, though I know it was just as creepy as he was. I had taken to sleeping with one eye open and keeping a small bat under my pillow for protection.

Second year I got stuck with this total slob named Joey. If you looked up disgusting in the dictionary you would find his picture. He didn't shower, he didn't wash his clothes and he left food laying around to the point where it went rotten and the room smelled to high heavens. I had my mom send me a case of air freshener and even that combined with the open window couldn't completely cover up the smell. I was glad when that year was over.

Third year was even worse. So bad I'm not even going into details. All I'll say on the matter is he ended up getting arrested and I was in for police questioning. I almost quit school after that, but once again here I am. Unpacking my stuff and hoping, maybe just once I can have a normal roommate who isn't a freak or a slob or...well...I just hope my last year in college wont be total hell because of my roommate.

As I stuffed my clothes in the drawers of my dresser I heard a heavy thud at the door. I answered it and was faced with a teetering stack of boxes that walked into the room. I realized it was somebody carrying them and after two steps I knew he wasn't going to make it. As the boxes began to fall over I grabbed the top two and saw the guy carrying them was actually pretty damn hot.

"Thanks man." He said as he looked for a place to set down his boxes and then placed them on the empty bed. "I'm Rocko." He said sticking out his hand. "Looks like were going to be living together for the year."

This guy is my roommate?! Holy fucking shit dude I hit the jackpot. Rocko was tall and muscular with a nice tan and a body to die for.

"Frank." I said returning the firm handshake. He gave me a friendly smile and went to work unpacking. I did the same, grateful for the opportunity to hide the growing bulge in my pants before it became too noticeable.

Classes started as per normal and for the next few weeks I was once and again relieved to come back to my room where I wasn't going to find somebody cutting himself, rotten food or... ugh.

Rocko was a really nice guy. He got in under a football scholarship and was actually pretty smart despite the whole "dumb jock" stereotype. He was quiet, but not shy. We chatted every now and again and I was really enjoying hanging out with him in our room. My only problem was my attraction to him.

I could tell right from the get go that Rocko was straight. There were the few little things any gay guy can pick up on but the biggest tell was when he occasionally brought a girl back to our room and I had to leave. It would have been hot to see him in action but it also would have been rude so I would leave and come back later to find him asleep or reading or whatever.
-------

It was a normal night in mid October. An unusually hot night for this time of year so even with the window open it was pretty sweltering. I was studying for a test and Rocko had just stepped out of the shower. Fuck, it was like looking at a Greek statue come to life. I tried not to stare as he walked out in just a towel, flopped back onto his bed and started listening to his mp3 player while reading some sports magazine. The night went pretty quietly aside form a couple idiots running up and down the halls screaming something in Klingon. The RA took care of them quickly enough and we spent the night in our respective beds doing our own thing.

Around 10: 30 he muttered "Goodnight." as he threw a sheet over himself and tossed the towel over his chair to dry. The light on his side went out and after about a half an hour and I did the same, turning out my light and getting some sleep.

It was about three in the morning when the need to relieve myself woke me from my slumber. After a quick trip to the bathroom I returned and tried to get back to sleep. I looked over at Rocko, sprawled out on his bed, a single thin sheet covering the lower half of his body. I knew he was totally naked under those sheets and just thinking about it turned me on. I was just thinking about jerking off to him when he began talking in his sleep.

"...feels good..." He muttered

He was having a dirty dream, and I was amazed as I watched him, his cock grow hard and begin tenting and bobbing under his sheet. Holy fuck he was huge. In the light coming through our window I could see enough to tell he must have been at least nine inches.

The pervert in me just had to see it. Throwing caution to the wind I crept over in my boxer-briefs and carefully pulled back the sheet. His fat cock was uncut and already dripping clear drops of seed onto his rippling abs. My cock throbbed in my shorts as I drank in the sight of his sleeping naked form. Checking to see if he was still asleep i leaned forward a bit to get a closer look at it. God how I would love to suck it, but he would probably wake up and kill me if I did. I was about to pull away when he spoke again in his sleep:

"You gonna suck it or what?"

My blood ran cold for a second. It almost sounded like he was talking to me, but his eyes were closed so it must have been his dream. Or so I thought.

"Well Frank? It's not like its going to suck itself. Go on, I know you want to." I looked up again. His eyes were half open and staring directly at me. "Come on man, my balls ache and I know you've been checking me out, so lets both get something good out of this." His left hand was slowly stroking himself and his right hand was gently encouraging my mouth closer to his fat prick.

I decided to go with it. It was a once in a lifetime chance and I took it. I took over stroking Rocko's cock and moved down to wrap my lips around the uncut head. He made a soft humming noise of pleasure and shifted a little so as to watch my mouth work his shaft in the dim blue light.

"Yea man that feels great." He groaned softly as my mouth bobbed up and down. "Should have done this before man, your mouth is amazing."

I began licking up and down his shaft and over his heavy balls, sucking each into my mouth in turn before dragging my tongue up the shaft again and sucking almost the entire length into my mouth.

He groaned with pleasure and sat up, keeping one hand on my head he moved to a kneeling position as I did the same, kneeling on the floor in front of the sexy hunk. I reached behind him to cop a feel of his perfectly formed glutes. They were firm and tight with a nice softness to them and a very light dusting of hair. They flexed in my hands while he thrust into my mouth as I moved forward to meet him. His subdued groans of pleasure quickened as he was getting closer and closer. His hands supporting his weight as he thrust forward, with a strained grunt I felt his cock flare in my mouth as my hard work was rewarded with a hot, salty load of cum. I gulped it down greedily trying not to spill a drop of the copious amount of cum but some still managed to leak out of my mouth as he jerkily trusted in and out of my face.

I licked my lips and smiled up at him, he grinned back down at me. "That felt great, Frank. Never knew you could suck cock as good as that or else I would have had you do it weeks ago."

"Yea? Well I wouldn't have any problem doing it for you from now on."

"Good, because I'm not done with you yet. Get your ass up here."

I dropped my underwear and climbed up on he bed as he got back in his original position, his cock still hard and pointing skyward.

"Turn around and sit on it. " He commanded as he reached into his drawer for a tube of greasy lube. I stood over him with my back facing him as I crouched down and pointed the greased head of his cock at my hole. He held my hips and pulled me down onto him. I groaned as I felt him spread me open. He was big and it hurt, but after a couple minutes the pain faded and he began thrusting upward into me.

"Ahh holy fuck Frank your ass is tight." He grunted as his vice like grip pulled me down onto his thrusting cock. "Feels fucking great."

I was too overwhelmed to respond. My gorgeous hunky roommate was fucking me like a bull in heat. It felt amazing. Suddenly I was turned and facing him, his hands firmly on my ass as he thrust into me. My own throbbing cock bounced and rubbed against his abs with every thrust.

He fucked me like that for awhile until changing positions again. Now I was on my back where he was and he was supporting his sweaty muscular body with his hands on either side of my head; my knees were driven into my chest as he plowed away at my ass once again. I wrapped my arms around his broad back and held on for the ride of my life.

I could feel every deep hard thrust rock against my prostate as he began fucking harder. His large body was almost laying on top of mine. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and smell his manly sweat as he gasped for breath. I felt his hand reach between us and start jerking me off. My cock was so hard and excited I was jizzing on my stomach in a matter of seconds. A few more seconds later and Rocko was bellowing and shooting his second load deep inside my ass. He hovered over me for a second, hugging and twitching as his cock continued to seed my ass before letting his muscular weight fall on me and pin my to the bed.

Neither of us said anything as we lay there panting and enjoying the feeling of the afterglow of our orgasms. Rocko was still planted inside me though I could feel his dick had gone soft. He eventually rolled off of me, though he kept me held close to his body as we both drifted off back to sleep.
----------

As it turned out, Rocko was bisexual and enjoyed the company of men just as much as he did with women. We didn't start being a couple or anything like that. We liked each other for sure but neither of us wanted to do the whole "boyfriends" thing, especially considering the number of people in our dorm who were total homophobes we decided just to have fun together and keep it at that.

It's actually pretty advantageous having a roommate who was hot and gay. Outwardly we kept up the act of two straight roomates while behind closed and locked doors we fucked like animals every chance we got.

In my fourth year I finally got a great roommate. A hot and hung stud named Rocko. This year is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment