Second post today :D please check below this story for another one :)
This one i wrote after getting really in the mood for werewolves :D though this has nothing to do with that twilight garbage
-------
I had never run so hard in my life as i did that night. I'd also never been more scared or more turned on either. It started simply, I figured I'd cut through the park on my way home from work. Sure it was late, but there were lamps all the way through the park so I figured I would be fine.
About five minuets down the trails I heard something in the bushes on my right side. I tensed up and planned to run if something came out but it was only a person. A tall man stepped out of the bushes.
"Hey buddy, looking for a good time?" He asked, grabbing his crotch. I normally would have turned this kind of offer down, but this guy was unbelievably hot, even if he did look kind of like a hobo with his torn clothing; his muscles were huge and he had an elegantly handsome face that had a certain wildness to it that was hard to resist.
If his charms weren't enough his cock certainly closed the deal. Right there on the pathway under the yellow light of a streetlamp he whipped it out. It wasn't hard and it was already huge, even bigger than I was when hard. I could never resist a man with a big cock, and in no time I had followed him into the bushes, got on my knees and began sucking hard on that massive tool.
He was growling in pleasure as I began deepthroating him. He put his strong hands on either side of my head and held me as he fucked my face. I was no stranger to large cocks, but even this guy made me gag. He was so rough, damn it was a turn on.
He stood me up and had me lean over so he could fuck me. I held onto a small tree for support as he busied himself with a condom and a small pack of lube, rubbing it all over his wrapped cock and rubbing some on my eager asshole. He asked me if I was ready and I was. He aimed his cock and in one quick thrust half of his nearly eleven inch prick was burred deep inside me.
I cried out as I felt it spread me open, but as I've said, I'm no stranger to large men and it wasn't long before his thrusting had me moaning out loud in pleasure. His fat shaft slid in and out like it was wrapped with silk, each time spearing me deeper and deeper, opening me wider and driving me wild.
I only began to notice something was wrong when i felt a sharp pain in my hip. The guy was digging his fingernails into my side. I looked down to see the hand growing fur and claws. I looked back at him and screamed.
His face was pushing out into a dog-like muzzle; black fur was growing everywhere and his eyes turned golden yellow. As crazy as it was, I knew exactly what this guy really was. I was getting fucked by a werewolf.
I had to get away. There was no doubt about it, he may have been an awesome lay, but with claws and fangs like the ones that were growing on him, there was no doubt I was going to die. With all my strength I drove my elbow back into his side. His grip on my hips loosened enough for me to push him away and make a run for it. I ran.
I ran and ran, screaming my lungs out for help, all the time I could hear the beast behind me, stalking me. I kept looking behind me every chance I could and when I thought I lost him I stopped to catch my breath behind a tree. Damn, why did it have to get weird tight when the sex was getting good? Suddenly I heard a growl and a smell of musk filled my nose.
The werewolf was standing right next to me, I tried to run again but my pants were still loose and I tripped over them. I fell hard and tried to crawl away but a powerful clawed hand pushed me to the ground. I shook in fear as I felt him on top of me. This was it, I was going to die. I closed my eyes and waited, but quite suddenly I felt someting enter my ass. The beast began fucking me.
I groaned. It was a little bigger than before but it still felt so damn good. I was terrified yes, but the felling of his fat cock fucking me up the ass, the sound of his pleasured growls in my ear and his full weight on top of me turned me on more than I've ever been before.
The were-beast rutted against me, driving his cock in and out in deep thrusts. My cock grew rock hard and I reached down to stroke it. The beast pulled my hand away and reached down to stroke me himself. I was afraid his claws would turn my cock to ribbons but he was surprisingly gentle with it. He stroked my cock hard, bringing out more cries of pleasure, adding to the noise I was already making as he steadily pounded me.
It was so good i forgot that i was being raped by a monster. I groaned out that I was about to cum. The beast went faster, stronking and pounding me untill i came. I shot a large thick load onto the grass at the same time the beast howled as he filled me with his seed.
Too blinded by my own pleasure it took a moment for the pain of the beast's teeth sinking into my right shoulder to register. I cried out in pain as I felt a burning sensation running down my arm and across my back, radiating from the bite mark. My eyes began to blur and the last thing I remember seeing was dark fur growing on my hands.
I woke up the next morning almost naked. I was still in the park and the beast was nowhere to be seen. I grabbed my shoulder out of reflex; the wound was gone. It was as if it was never there in the first place. Was it a dream? If it was why was I naked and sleeping in the park? Maybe I was mugged. Yea that had to be it. Werewolves? What a ridiculous idea, they aren't real. That guy mugged me and i had a dream he turned into a monster. That had to be it.
With that delusion firmly set in my mind I ran home, thanking whatever god there may be that nobody saw me. I got in and hid under the covers and prayed that it really was all just a dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment