A fantasy i had at the time and still have :P enjoy (third post today, check below for two new stories)
-----
I woke up warm and amazingly comfortable. I felt soft warm skin pressing against my own. I could feel the muscles underneath were rock hard and powerful. I could hear the gentle breathing of sleep and a steady heartbeat.
Opening my eyes slightly I could see I was being held by someone huge. It was the guy picked up and brought home with me. He was a bodybuilder; tall, muscular and handsome; and after some hot worship of his muscles he fucked me for hours before we both fell asleep. now he was cuddling me like I was an over sized teddy bear.
He was holding me so close. His huge muscular arms were wrapped around me and pressing my face up against his large firm pectorals. I could feel one of his huge legs wrapped around my hips, holding me even closer still. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged against him, treating him like my own beefy teddy bear. I soon fell back asleep.
I woke up again a couple of hours later. I was in the same position but he had moved slightly and more of his muscular bulk was pressing down onto me. I could also feel his huge cock was hard and throbbing against my hairy stomach.
The sweaty smell of his body, his powerful muscles and his throbbing cock instantly aroused me. My hard cock began rubbing against his as he soon began moving his hips; grinding his cock against my stomach and my cock.
I looked up at him, his eyes were still shut and in the dim light I could see his eyes moving under his eyelids. He was dreaming, and judging from his throbbing cock he was having a really good one.
He shifted his massive body, bringing his other leg up under me and wrapping around so now both legs were gripping me as tight as his powerful arms were. The move also made me move down slightly so now my cock was no longer against his. Instead it was jutting out against his perfectly formed ass, rubbing up and down his crack as he slowly humped me in his sleep.
I reached down and groped his large muscular ass as he thrust, feeling the powerful ass muscles working to grinding his body against mine. It felt amazing, I couldn't help but grind my own meat up and down his perfect crack. Every thrust brought his ass closer to impaling itself on my cock, and before I knew it, I had thrust forward enough so that the hot tightness of his ass was wrapping around my cock and bringing me intense pleasure.
I could hear the hunk growling with pleasure as he rutted against my stomach and my cock. The smell of his sweat increased and soon I felt as though I was as drenched as he was. His throbbing cock sliding faster against me as his ever-flexing ass rode my cock, tightening and relaxing with every motion of his godlike body.
I thrust back into him, groaning into his sweaty pecs as the furious pace of our sex increased. I could hardly handle it. The smell, the sounds of him growling like an animal in heat, the feeling of him humping against me like he was starved of sex and his ass. Oh god his rock hard ass. his hole was tight and squeezing my cock with every thrust between us, and on top of that his godlike glutes were flexing and squeezing my shaft as well. It was too much to bear, and with a deep muffled groan I came deep in his ass.
His furious pace did not wane however as he continued on for another full ten minuets until he held me in a nearly crushing hug, his arms and legs squeezing me tight until he groaned loudly and i felt his hot cum spread between our two bodies. He jerked and twitched and I felt his cock throb and gush more baby batter against us until finally he became still; breathing heavily but still sound asleep. His breathing slowed and became more steady until I heard the low rumble of his snores as he fell into a deeper sleep. His hot, sweaty, cum-drenched body still wrapped tightly around mine, the lull of my own orgasm sending me off to sleep once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment