Fourth update of the day :D three more new stories below
Ahh orcs dominating humans, is there nothing sexier?
-------
As I hurried catch the last bus home for the night, I was completely unaware I was being followed. Keeping pace a fair way back, the person stalked along, with focused eyes. The stalkers body, which could have only been a male for its shape and powerful muscles, moved silently, despite his size. I was completely unaware of his presence, and he knew it.
As I turned a corner onto a deserted street my stalker made his presence known. I was suddenly attacked, one large hand clapped itself over my mouth and another powerful arm held me from the other side and I was being dragged into a nearby alleyway. I struggled and kicked but the powerful arms were like a vice. I tried to scream but the hand over my mouth prevented it.
"Shut it pinky and you wont get hurt." My attacker growled in my ear as he pinned me to a brick wall.
'Pinky'? I wondered. So my attacker was an orc? It would explain his size and strength. I only hoped he would just take my wallet and go and not hurt me. I stayed very still and waited.
The orc's right arm, which was holding me around the chest moved down. I thought he was moving for my wallet, but jolted as the hand cupped my crotch and began to squeeze it.
"Hmmm." He growled in my ear again. "Not bad for a human. I bet you like that, don't you?"
Despite being terrified, he was right. The large meaty hand groping me was already bringing about a reaction; my cock was slowly stiffening in my pants. I could feel the orc was also hard. His throbbing cock pressing against my back, against my jacket. I knew exactly what he wanted now and he was going to take it weather I liked it or not.
He groped me a little more, chuckling as my cock grew hard despite my willing it not to. I felt him release my bulge and his fingers begin digging for my zipper, which he found in seconds and pulled it down. Two warm fingers invaded my pants and after another moment my cock stood free, feeling the cool night air on it's skin. The coolness disappeared immediately as the orc's meaty hand grabbed it, held it tightly, and vigorously began stroking it.
I let out a muffled groan despite myself. The hand felt so good, but I couldn't, no, its rape, rape is not sexy, but hes grinding his hard cock against me, no stop, rape is a bad thing, a bad thing...but then again...if i let him, it wouldn't be rape, would it? God it feels so good. Just go with it, If it feels good it cant be bad right?
"Heh, heh, I knew you would crumble eventually." He growled again as I began thrusting into his hand. "such a slut for big green men aren't you?" I moaned and nodded in agreement. "such a good boy you are." I felt his vice like grip on my mouth lessen and felt two fingers get pushed into my mouth. "Suck on my fingers bitch, while I work on getting some lube so I can fuck your slutty ass."
I eagerly sucked the orc's thick fingers, licking my tongue around them and savoring the taste. It was salty, like sweat and they smelled like a dirty jockstrap. I imagined the orc with his hand down his pants lewdly groping his cock, getting his hand covered with the taste of it before letting me have it to lick clean.
Just thinking about it, combined with the orc's busy hand sent me over the edge. I groaned and writhed in the orc's powerful grip as he milked my cock to the point where the pleasure was overwhelming. Soon though he released my cock and his grip on my body slacked.
"Drop your pants slut, you want to take my cock now don't you?" He growled holding up his cum-covered hand for me to see.
After fumbling with my belt, I dropped my pants and underwear and lift my jacket to expose my athletic, hairless ass to the hungry orc. He grabbed me by the back of the neck and moved me over to a trash can, which he forced me to bend over as he smeared my cum up against my crack. I groaned softly with anticipation as I heard the wet slick sounds of him working my cum over his cock and soon I felt it press against me.
"You want it slut?" The orc grunted as he readied for the plunge.
"Ahh, yes please fuck me." I groaned, and no sooner as I said it I felt the huge head of the orc's prick ram into me. My cries filled the alleyway and a dog barked in the distance. My hole opened up and the orc's fat cock plunged deeper than I could have thought possible. He let out a deep groan as he gripped my hips and held himself hilted in my ass for a few minuets, savoring the tightness of my hole. I could feel his cock throb and pulse inside me.
Tears of pain formed in my eyes, fuck this guy was huge, but I knew the pain would go away eventually and then I'd get to enjoy every inch of this beasts fuckrod. I patiently waited and tried to relax as the pain and burning sensations in my ass slowly faded, leaving me with an incredibly full feeling I had never had the pleasure of knowing before now.
It was then he really started to fuck me, he would draw his cock out almost fully before ramming it in deep again and grinding his lap against my ass, making sure I felt every inch of it. I groaned with pleasure and soon he really began going wild. his entire length left my ass for less than a second before being rammed back in to the hilt only to be pulled out and shoved in over and over again. The can under me rattled along with my body under the force of every brutal thrust. The orc was relentless. Never before had I been fucked so hard or deep. My mind went blank as I entered a blissful state of lust.
The orc was unstoppable. In and out he thrust. The sound of his heavy balls slapping hard against my legs like a machine gun. Grunts and growls of pleasure; verbal profanity and lurid dirty talk flowed out of his mouth like water. The musky scent of his beading sweat filled my nostrils, driving me hard and wild with lust. I didn't want it to end. And at the same time I wanted to be bred and claimed by this monster more than anything. I don't know how it happened, but I had changed into something I never expected to be. I was now an eager slut for orc cock and now I could think of nothing but getting as many inside me and taking all the orc cum that I could.
My transformer began to buck and groan louder, I knew he was going to blow any second now. "Please." I begged "Let me have it in my mouth."
The orc gave a deep growl of pleasure like the lusty beast he was. In seconds my ass was empty and I was pulled off the garbage can and pushed to the ground. The orc's cock, which looked even bigger than if felt, was rammed into my mouth and my face was roughly fucked as my head was held on both sides. I could taste the beast cum dribbling onto my tongue as the head slid over it. He pulled his cock out and began stroking his cock furiously only inches from my face. With a few deep grunts large, thick amounts of salty cum erupted into my open mouth and over my face. It was hot and delicious and I wanted more. The orc shoved his cock back in my mouth and fucked it as even more cum shot out. The salty seed coated my tongue as I hungrily gulped it down.
Soon the orc's orgasm subsided and he pulled his cock out. Gasping ans slowly pulling his pants up. I knelled there breathing hard as well, still blown away by the intensity of what just happened. Once the orc zipped up he pulled me to my feet.
"You're coming back to my place pinky. I ain't done with you yet, and by the time I am, you'll be the biggest slut for orc cock that ever walked the face of the earth."
The thought of it made my ass twitch in anticipation. I could even now imagine getting fucked by countless muscular orcs, one after the other, day in day out. I could hardly wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So hot to read at work while trying to hide my erection. ;)
ReplyDelete