Friday, February 20, 2009

Hotel Worship Part 1

He sat there; leisurely in the deck chair of the hotel. Completely naked. Even though nudity was allowed at this particular hotel I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was in one of the more secluded areas when I noticed him, bathing his godlike body in the sun.

His body was amazingly built. His muscles were large, not like those bodybuilders you see with the really freaking thick muscles. He was thick and beefy, each muscle was nicely rounded with hair in all the right places. His legs were spread out so that the were over either side of the chair, I could see the beginning of the crack of what must be a perfect bubble butt, and just above, two large, hairy balls attached to a monster of a cock that wasn’t even head. I however was pitching a tent in my shorts and almost literally drooling on my table in my chair halfway across the plaza.

I could have set him on fire from staring so hard. He must have seen me because he grinned and began rubbing himself. He took a swig from his beer and motioned for me to come over. I hesitated for a moment. He raised his sunglasses, looked directly and nodded, as if to say; ‘yes you, come over.’

I picked up my drink and walked around the pool. His uncut cock was huge and still growing, drawing the foreskin tight over its mushroom head. I sat in the chair next to his and introduced myself as Chad.

“Hey Chad..” He greeted me. His voice was deep and masculine. He reached over and shook my hand with a vicelike grip. “My name is Riley. You like what you see?”

“Oh yea.” I replied. “I could worship a body like yours all day.”

“Sounds good to me mate.” He drank down the last of his beer and stood up. He was a lot taller than me.

For a few seconds of bliss I saw is perfect ass before it was covered up by his barely concealing Speedo. He turned his head and looked me in the eye. “Lets go up to my room, get a little more privacy.”

I simply nodded, my mouth too dry to speak. I simply followed him and imagined all the things I would be doing with him.

1 comment: