Riley dropped me onto the bed and went over to a suitcase. I watched at he pulled out several things that appeared to be made of leather. He threw them onto the bed. I looked down. It was a leather collar. I looked back at him and saw him taking more leather out. “Have it on by the time I get back.” He said in the same commanding tone. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door.
My mind was racing. I was overjoyed and a little scared. For as long as I’ve know I was gay I’ve had a fetish for muscle guys in leather. And now I was alone in a room with the hottest stud over ever seen and he’s into leather. Dream come true.
I stripped out of my shorts and put the collar on, It was a snug, but comfortable fit. I sat on the floor on my hands and knees and waited.
It wasn’t long before the door opened and Riley stepped out. I drank him in with awe. He was wearing leather boots, chaps a cock ring, leather straps around his biceps and a leather harness across his chest that was shaped like an X. He was pulling on leather gloves as he walked out.
He walked up slowly to me, looking down on me with his deep blue eyes. “You will address me as ‘Sir’, is that clear boy?”
“Yes Sir.” I said obediently.
“Good boy.” He said, returning to his suitcase. He took a leash and attached it to my collar, then he gave it a good tug and lead me over to an armchair, where he sat down. “Worship me.” He commanded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment