Riley picked my exhausted body up in his strong arms once again. He laid me gently down on the bed on my stomach. He disappeared for only a moment and returned carrying something from his bondage stuff.
He belted leather cuffs around my wrists and ankles. “Lift your ass up and put your hands between your legs.” I did as he told me and my wrist and ankle cuffs were bound together keeping me in a bent over position.
Riley took a hold of the base of the plug and slowly began to pull it out. I groaned weakly. The thickest part passed and my hole shrank around the smaller side. Riley pushed the plug in again. He pushed it back and forth using the plug to loosen my ass for his cock.
He finally discarded the toy and spread my cheeks with his hands. “Fuck that gape looks good.” He muttered. I heard the flatulent sound of lube being squeezed out of the tube. I looked between my left to see him slicking his cock up with it and putting more onto my hole. He positioned himself and in one go, rammed his huge cock all the way to the base.
I howled with a mix of pleasure and pain. He wasn’t as thick as the plug, but the sudden deep intrusion into my ass came as a shock. He pulled out halfway and rammed it in again, and again. He picked up the pace and was soon fucking me with the force of a steam engine. His hands held an iron grip on my hips. He was actually breathing with growls.
“Oh fuck boy, your ass feels so good on my cock.” he continued grunting and growling. He reached down and undid my binds. He pushed me flat into the bed and fucked me with all his weight and strength.
I could do nothing but moan as I was pinned there by the weight of the juggernaut who was fucking me. He wrapped his arms under me and held me in a tight embrace, his legs wrapped around mine and he fucked me even deeper and harder than before. His hand massaged my cock which was once again getting hard.
“You love this don’t you boy?” he growled in my ear.
“Y-yes sir.” I moaned
“Do you want this all the time? Will you give yourself over and be my sex slave?”
“Yes sir.” I cried out, I was came again in his strong hand. “Yes Master, I will be your loyal sex slave.”
He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, his cock still buried deep in my ass, fucking me. I could tell he was getting close. He pulled out, leaving me feeling empty. He put me on my knees in the bathtub. He began furiously beating his swollen meat.
“Beg for it.” He commanded with short gasping breath.
“Please Master,” I begged. “Give me your cum” I want your seed so badly. Please give it to me.”
He shoved his cock in my mouth and thrust wildly. A low growl in his throat escalated into a wild roar. My nose was pushed into his pubes and I resisted the urge to gag as his entire length went down my throat and began spewing his hot spunk down my throat. He pulled out and stroked himself again, making shots of hot seed jump onto my face.
He had to lean his hand on the wall for support as the energy had left him. Hid cock had quickly gone limp with cum still leaking from it.
“Good job boy.” He said wiping his cum up with his fingers and putting them in my mouth for me to suck them off.
“Thank you Master.” I said after his fingers were clean.
He took his now limp cock in his hand and aimed it at my chest. A golden stream of urine burst out after pushing out the cum. I was surprised, but was eager to take anything his beautiful cock would give me. I opened my mouth and got a mouthful of beer-flavored piss. I drank it down and waited for more, which I was given.
When the flow subsided he picked me up and kissed me. “You belong to me now Chad. You are my slave and property.”
“Yes Master.” I replied to him. My dreams have come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amazing! I never knew I would say that I really loved the end cause I'm not supporting urination and sex together - but it was GREAT! REALLY GREAT!
ReplyDelete