“Fuck me.” Riley ordered, giving the leash a yank and pulling me on top of him.
I took a hold of my own cock, which was getting painfully hard and leaking pre-cum like a slow fountain. I guided it his hole, placing the tip at his entrance. I went slow, for his sake, but he wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me in the rest of the way.
“Oh fuck yea,” he yelled gutturally.
I’ve never been a top before. His insides were so warm and tight. I groaned without intending to. I began to thrust into him. He helped me thrust harder, using his legs and at the same time pressing th’ plug in my ass, giving me more stimulation.
“Oh fuck yea, Fuck my ass.” He roared “Harder.” He growled. “Faster.”
He Pulled me closer, lifted his arm and pushed my face into his sweaty, hairy armpit. He didn’t even have to order me; I began licking his underarms; smelling and tasting his manly sweat. He made me go over to the other one, where I immediately went to work there.
“Yea, lick my pits boy, you love it, don’t you? You love worshiping my body.”
“Yes sir.”
“Say it. Tell me how much you love worshiping my body.”
“I love your body sir. It’s so perfect. You are a god. I love worshiping you sir”
“Fuck yea boy, you know it. Now fill my ass with your cum boy. I want it now.”
I was close when he said it, not close enough to cum but almost. “Cum now.” He roared. He gave the plug a well aimed hit. It rubbed against my prostate and I came. My face screwed up, my thrusting became uncontrollable and erratic. I shot stream after stream of hot cum into the muscle-gods ass.
I collapsed in exhaustion on his massive chest, my breathing was heavy and my body was still twitching and oozing cum into his bowels. He took my face an his large hands and kissed me deep. “Good boy. Now it’s my turn.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment