We got quite a few looks as we walked through the hotel lobby, heading towards the elevators. I hurried up to walk beside him and I discovered why. His almost fully formed erection was throbbing against the tight fabric of his Speedo, struggling to escape. I looked down at myself and noticed that my erection was also clearly visible. He ignored the whispers and staring eyes, but I couldn’t help but blush a little.
The elevator arrived almost instantly. It was empty. We entered.
As soon as the door closed, he pulled down the front of his Speedo and unleashed his massive cock. He pushed for the twenty-eighth floor. “On your knees boy.” He ordered.
I was already bending down as he said it. I wasted no time in wrapping my hands around his rod. It was huge and thick like its owner. There was a network of throbbing veins the entire length. I slowly peeled back the foreskin. I gave the exposed head a slow lick, making Riley groan. I took it in my mouth and slowly sank down the shaft. He pushed my head down to the point where I gagged a bit.
After a few seconds, he let me take over again. His strong hands gripped and massaged my shoulders. His hands moved to my muscle shirt, which he took two fists of and tore it in half, dropping either half to the floor
He began growling at me under his breath, thing like ‘Oh yea boy suck my fat cock” and “fuck that feels great”. And our little foray went uninterrupted until about the twenty-fifth floor when the doors beeped and opened.
A woman screamed and I heard many things clatter to the floor. I looked over to see a middle aged woman and a young girl in bathing suits. The woman was covering the girls eyes, but she was resisting, trying to look at us. “Mommy, what are those men doing?” She asked. We didn’t get the chance to explain away two men going at it in an elevator because the doors had closed. Riley had pushed the button. “Oops” He laughed.
The elevator resumed it’s journey. I stopped sucking him and stood up, moments before we reached our destination.
Within seconds of the door opening at the twenty-eighth floor, Riley had picked me up and slung over his shoulder, fireman style. As he walked down the hall, his hand wormed into my shorts and he began pushing his finger into my hole. When we got to his room he unlocked the door, and locked it again once we were inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment