Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hotel Worship Part 4

Immediately, I began working my mouth around Riley’s tool. He groaned his approval and reinforced his grip on the leash. My hands roamed up his thick chest. I gave his pectorals a good squeeze. I rubbed them hard and moved to his nipples. They were firm, I twisted them gently between my fingers.

I gave Riley’s cock one more good lick before moving to his huge balls. I took them into my mouth one at a time. Enjoying the feeling of them; their shape; their taste; the texture of the hair.

Riley groaned softly “Yea boy suck my hairy balls.”

I licked his thighs next. The uncovered section of them anyway. I moved to the area under Riley’s balls. He must have caught on to where I was headed, so he pushed his lower half forward in the chair and lifted his legs up to his chest.

I almost came right there, without even touching myself. His ass was perfect, the shape, the hair. The tight shape of his hole. This is what I had been looking forward to since I saw it down by the pool. I buried my face in it and gave his hole a good deep lick.

“Mmm.”Riley groaned “Good boy, that feels great.” “You love licking my hole don’t you?”

“Yes sir.” I gasped. “Your whole body is so amazing and perfect. You are a god.” I licked his hole again and pushed my tongue against it eating him out wildly.

“Go over to my suitcase.” He ordered. “Get the black bag and bring it here.” He unhooked the leash and sent me over. The bag he noted was easy to pick out. Everything else was leather gear.

I returned it to him seconds later. “Turn around.” He ordered.

I obeyed, and after a few seconds of rummaging through the bag, there was a snap. Then his fingers on my ass with cold lube. ‘Here we go’ I told myself in my head. “He’s gonna ram his huge cock in my ass.” Riley’s fingers worked my hole, getting me plenty lubed up. I moaned softly.

His fingers disappeared, and instead of being pulled backwards, I felt something press into my ass. It was small at first, but expanded as he pushed it in. Then all at once, it popped in and stayed there. I cried out. The plug he shoved in my ass filled me in a whole new way. It felt amazing.

“Turn around.”

I turned and saw him putting lube on his own hole.

“Now fuck me.” He ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment